Prominent features of EDB to PST Utility include:
- Offered Outlook-like layout helps in easier browsing and navigating through the messages.
- Establishes connection with Exchange Server either directly using details like IP Address and login credentials or through an existing Outlook profile without any user input.
- Allows searching emails in multiple mailboxes based on multiple criteria like Subject, Message Body, From, To, etc.
- Emails can be searched from offline EDBs, PST, OST, Office 365 mailboxes, and Exchange Server mailboxes and can be further restored into Exchange or Office 365 Mailboxes, PST, EML, MSG, HTML, RTF or Text files.
- Let users to create the Exchange Server mailboxes
- Supports Exchange 2016 and Office 365 as the source of migration and as the destination of migration
- Generates five types of reports on parameters Messages, Attachments, Sender, Recipient, and Date, thereby, providing complete insights into messaging data of a particular user mailbox.
- Providing full support to Office 365, the software allows migrating mailboxes/public folders/archive mailboxes from any Office 365, Exchange Server, Offline EDB files to Office 365. Also, user can easily copy data from OST and PST to single or multiple Office 365 mailboxes.
- Extracts online and offline Exchange backups from backups generated by NTBackup, Symantec, VERITAS, HP Backup (both incremental and differential backups), and CA ARCserve backups. Using this tool, user can load the extracted EDB into the software and can restore selected/all items from the Exchange database. The tool also allows extracting complete backup or extract only required portion.
- Restores complete OST files or a part of it and restores them into newly created or already-existing PST files or Live Exchange Server. It supports recovery of Outlook 2016 OST files too
- Fully supports both 32-bit and 64-bit MS Outlook and Exchange Server versions.
- Capable of migrating and restoring the mailboxes, EDB or PST of any language and generating online Mailbox or PST in the same language with the usage of templates.
Benefits offered by EDB to PST Utility:
- Option to install the software in either English, French, or German language
- A single solution to perform EDB to PST conversion, restore emails from offline corrupted EDB files, backup restoration, email migration, email search, and OST restoration.
- Significantly reduces cost and resources consumed in performing small migrations.
- Restores granular items from full backups and, thus, reduces time, cost, storage space, and efforts required in performing brick-level backups.
- Easily convert EDB files of any size to newly created or existing PST files.
- Facilitates message-level migration and saves required messages and other mailbox items of an EDB to Outlook PST.
- Allows converting multiple EDB files to multiple PSTs just through single click
- Efficiently export all mailbox items to PST.
- Provides filter options i.e. filter by Folder, include/exclude data within a date range
- Accepts and generate the PST files based upon Unicode and non-Unicode
- Now supports migration of Office 365 public folders and archive mailboxes
Why to Choose EDB to PST Utility
EDB to PST Utility helps in keeping Exchange environment up and running. The software repairs corrupt, or damaged Exchange Server database EDB files, extracts single or multiple mailboxes and restores them in PST, Live Exchange, EML, MSG, HTML, RTF, Text file or Office 365. The offered easy-to-use, self-descriptive, user-friendly graphical user interface makes working with the software a much easier task even for novice users.
Manual EDB to PST conversion methods will take time for recovery, and thereby cause production losses. So try Lepide Exchange Recovery Manager and be cost-effective in recovery.
- Pentium Class Processors
- 2 GB RAM
Supported Operating System:
- Windows 10 (Both 32-bit and 64-bit) / Windows 8.1 (Both 32-bit
and 64-bit) / Windows 8 (Both 32-bit and 64-bit) / Windows 7 (Both
32-bit and 64-bit) / Windows Vista (Both 32-bit and 64-bit) /
Windows XP (Both 32-bit and 64-bit) / Windows Server 2012 R2 /
Windows Server 2012 (64-bit) / Windows Server 2008 R2 / Windows
Server 2008 (Both 32-bit and 64-bit) / Windows Server 2003 (Both
32-bit and 64-bit)
Supported Exchange Server with supported MS Outlook versions:
- For Microsoft Exchange Server 2000 and Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 (Microsoft Outlook 2000 or higher version of outlook is required).
- For Microsoft Exchange Server 2007(Microsoft Outlook 2003, Outlook 2007, or Outlook 2010 is required.)
- For Microsoft Exchange Server 2010(Microsoft Outlook 2003 or Outlook 2007 or outlook 2010 is required)
- For Microsoft Exchange Server 2013(Microsoft Outlook 2010 or Outlook 2013 is required)
- For Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 (Microsoft Outlook 2016)
- Software supports both 32 and 64 bit versions
Note: Before installing or executing the software, make sure that MS Outlook is installed on the host computer where the software is to be used.